Thursday 2 February 2012

Awesome.

I've got so many things to do and I don't know where's the starting point. Urghhh. Oh sorry. Hi. I think greeting will be better if I greet people nicely, which sometimes I don't. Again, sorry. :) I have to transfer important folders to my hard disk before formatting my laptop tomorrow, got a basket of clothes waiting to be folded and bla bla bla. Well, ignore the messy me. I'm gonna meet up some old friends and boyfriend,  and go for shopping tomorrow. Hooyeah! No comment for boyfriend and a big NO for shopping. Seriously, I don't find any interesting point to spend a lot of money for unnecessary things unless my mom pay for it. Most of my money goes for food. Food for no any others better than just FOOD. 


Yummeyyh

Craving much? :) Of course, that was the major factor why I'm fat. Thank you. I was in dilemma before, whether spending the whole weekend in KL or back to Kelantan. Thanks to Kak Na, I chose KL. It's cheaper though. I mean, I just have to spend on the tickets (bus, lrt etc) and some food which is more cheaper than going back to Kelantan . Though I'm gonna miss

Hello there, handsome! :)

Affan! Grow up fast and be a handsome man, Yipang ! I just wish this weekend will turn out to be awesome, like always. And yes, being homesick is normal Alyaa, so bear with it. No more Kelantan until this upcoming March holiday, will you?

I live my life awesome. Like the others did. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment