Monday 6 February 2012

KL's Getaway

Hi. Have I told you before that I'm going to Kl last weekend? Well,  I did go for 4 days and it was absolutely awesome, like always! Nothing much to say, just enjoy the pictures, honeybees :)

FullHouse's deco! 

Tiramisu :)


Told ya, it's Fullhouse! :)

Well, it was unplanned. It was dinner time and we were craving for food. Fullhouse was just bumped into our head and there we were! :) It was my cousin's treat so I have no worries. Hihi And on the next day, Kak Na and I went to Genting Highland for some fun as we were home alone. My uncles and aunties were heading back to Kelantan and both of us were the only one left alone to  mingle around. :( 

Hello Genting! :)


At Beryl's Chocolate 


Believe me, it was AWESOME. It may be a short holiday, but it was full of memories.

Thanks Kak Na, Lan, Kak Long and Abe Ta. You made my day , when someone didn't. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment