Wednesday 15 February 2012

Facebook

I have no first love story to share with, a brand new phone to boast around or even an addiction towards something branded. Facebook, that's the one I'm gonna write about for I know most of us are a loyal Facebook users. Gotcha. ;) Everyone loves Facebook. Everyone, including me. I have to admit that I have wasted a lot of my time on Facebook before but recently, Facebook doesn't seem to be attractive anymore. Why? Firstly because everything on Tumblr are now on Facebook. I have to cope with a lot of timeline involving quotes. Sigh. Everyone puts some quotes on their Facebook status and claimed them as theirs. Euww. Have you no shy? And when it was getting Like by many people and they asked your permission to share your thought, you would proudly say "sure dear, why not?". Stinky stinks! It wasn't yours, it was someone else who you should make an effort at least to put on Anonymous if you don't know who the writer is. Come on, you have that feeling when someone stole your thought or ideas and claimed that as theirs, isn't it? So, bear in your mind, other people may feel the same too. 

I don't find Facebook as a medium to know a stranger, sorry. But other people did. Or should I say, girls did? Heh. I created a Facebook to find my schoolmates, not a soul mate. I don't get the point why girls could easily accept the friend request from a stranger, saying hi through a chit chat, meeting each other, fell in love and there goes the problem. Heart-broken, being lied and committed suicide. How funny you are. Never trust anyone stranger and please, find someone in your REAL life rather than in social network. It's more safer, girls. 

And yes, I think Facebook has no fun anymore. Trust me, Twitter is more awesome. It's annoying to change your status every 5 minutes on Facebook but not in Twitter. That's why we used to tweet. And there's no objection if you tweet on your daily routine and where did you check in cause it's Twitter! :)

Or being a blogger is more awesome? Ohh, cut off the awesomeness. You are not that awesome as Pyra Labs is. 


No comments:

Post a Comment