Friday 24 February 2012

Seoul Garden :)

Hi. It's almost a week since I updated my last entry. Sorry. I am currently as busy as a bee working on so much assignments within few weeks to be submitted. Sigh. Stress, yeah I am so here we went: SEOUL GARDEN. Seoul Garden, for everything in there are based on Korean's fooood ! Yummeyh. No worries, it's HALAL and JAKIM proves it trues. It is a buffet style where you have to pay only RM33 for every single little food in there. I repeat, EVERYTHING. We were sitting there, eating and chit chatting for almost 4 hours and it's worth enough for me. You can try on bulgogi, kimchi, dumpling, samgyupsal and many more. Okay, let me show you the food, the interior and us, of course. Hihi :)

You can take as much as you want but you have to finish it all or else, you'll have to pay RM5 for every 100gm of waste food. 


Don't you find these as yummeyh?

Second round

Ana and Syima were not that tempting. Those food are more tempting. :)

It worth your try. Go and get yourself a buffet of Korean food. We have tried them, how about you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment