Sunday 12 February 2012

Be beauty

Hi. Being attractive is what women always want. I know, for I am a woman too. Err sorry. I'm a woman-to-be.  :) Well, straight to the point,  I don't find any proper point to be attractive by putting on a lot of make up and act like you are truly awesome. There's no jealousy, fake beauty. That's just a clear statement. Beautiful is subjective for being an opera role play is not it. Just so not it. I don't mind to say that excessive make up will make you horrible, rather than making you beautiful, sweetheart ;) It doesn't mean that you shouldn't put any make up oh no no. You should, but just put it light in order to be more natural not by turning it disaster. 

Be beauty with your own X-Factor and natural look. Or else, you will be a cheapskate, for your face is fake, like your fake brand designer's bags :) It was only an opinion, for I'll accept much rejection from some new role play opera artists. :D

Dear girls,
Make up is a harmful drug. Once you start using it, you'll feel ugly without it. No offence. It was you who feel insecure and lack of confidence, not ME.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment